Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank goodness for Friends...

As you may have noticed I haven't been on here in a while...ok, it's been a long while. My friend helped me set up this web site. Then I forgot know to get back in to it...Yep, the MS and my memory are friends. I think they must have a great file system I still haven't figured out because now things go into my brain but don't anyway come out the same way. Let just say the messages must be written in crayon by someone who doesn't speak English.

Finally I remembered to ask the same wonderful friend to help me get back on...It's great to have friends that will help when you need it and not laugh to much. Plus another friend helped me clean my back room and we are doing a yard. I'm trying to learn about "life is a river" things must flow through. This means use it and pass it on! Thank you my friends!!!